Semrush pricing plans consists of three monthly membership options, all of which start at the following prices:
Pro – $119.95/mo
Guru – $229.95/mo
Business – $449.95/mo
Enterprise Solution – contact [email protected] for details
Semrush pricing also provides a free trial for 7 days which is a good option when you are just getting started and want to try the platform.
Each of the three primary plans is a recurring subscription, which means it will renew and bill on the same calendar day every month.
Semrush Annual Plans
Semrush also offers you annual agreements to help fit your business and budget needs.
Semrush annual pricing goes as follows:
Pro – $99.95/mo
Guru – $191.62/mo
Business – $374.95/mo
Semrush Pricing Plans: Enterprise Solution
Semrush now offers multi-license solutions for digital firms and in-house SEO and SEM teams. You can modify the number of user licenses and the Semrush products on your subscription based on your company’s needs.
Custom limitations, custom keyword databases, and unlimited crawling of larger websites are available with an enterprise account, depending on your price point.
Send your request to Semrush sales executives at [email protected] to begin designing the ideal Enterprise Account for your company.
What are the Benefits of Upgrading Semrush Account?
The number of account limits and additional features you gain access to when you upgrade from Pro to Guru or Business is the main differences between Semrush pricing options.
The most significant advantages of upgrading your Semrush subscription are listed below.
Features of Semrush Free
You can use Semrush for free, but the number of features and data available is limited. You can only set up one project at a time, and each project tool can only be set up once.
- Position Tracking: 10 keywords, updated daily
- Site Audit: 100 pages per month
- Social Media profiles: track 50, post to 10 (schedule 2000 posts)
- On-Page SEO Checker: recommendations for 10 keyword units per month
- Domain & Keyword Analytics: 10 results per report, 10 reports per day
- Brand Monitoring: historical data – 1 day, track 1 keyword in a project, 1 location, data sources – Web
- Content Audit: 50 pages to audit
- Post Tracking: 5 URLs
- Topic Research: 2 topics for a lifetime of your account
- SEO Content Template: 1 template for a lifetime of your account, 10 keywords to add
- SEO Writing Assistant: 1 template for a lifetime of your account
Features of Semrush Pro
For specialists on a tight budget, a normal subscription package gives them access to all of Semrush’s fundamental capabilities.
- Projects: You can add up to 5 projects
- Position Tracking: 500 keywords, updated daily
- Local CPC and search volume data in PPC Keyword Tool
- Site Audit: 100,000 pages per month
- Social Media profiles: track 50, post to 10
- On-Page SEO Checker: recommendations for 500 keyword units per month
- Domain & Keyword Analytics: 10,000 results per report, 3,000 reports per day
- Schedule PDF Reports: 5
- Readability check-in SEO Writing Assistant
Features of Semrush Guru
A Guru subscription includes increased limitations, all of the Pro plan’s capabilities, and the following:
Historical data — Because live analytical data alone isn’t always enough to make informed decisions, our Guru and higher-level subscribers get access to our database archives, which date back to January 2012.
Multitargeted Tracking — To obtain the full picture, companies with a large online presence must monitor it with pinpoint accuracy (combination of location, device, and language).
You may track a website’s search exposure across numerous devices and geographies within a single campaign starting with the Guru membership.
- Schedule PDF Reports: 20
- Projects: 15
- Domain & Keyword Analytics: 30,000 results per report, 5000 reports per day
- Position Tracking: 1,500 keywords, updated daily
- Site Audit: 300,000 pages per month
- Social Media profiles: Track 100, post to 30
- On-Page SEO Checker: recommendations for 800 keyword units per month
- Domain & Keyword Analytics: 30,000 results per report, 5,000 reports per day
- Brand Monitoring: historical data – 3 months, 5 locations, track 3 keywords in a project, option to add and exclude keywords, sentiment analysis, statistics report, filtering and export of data, data sources – Web, Forums, Twitter, Instagram
- Content Audit: 20 000 pages to audit
- Post Tracking: 50 URLs
- Marketing Calendar: 1 calendar, unlimited collaborators (sharing)
- Topic Research: no limits
- SEO Content Template: number of keywords to add based on your SEO ideas units
- SEO Writing Assistant: number of keywords based on your SEO Ideas Units, 5 plagiarism checks, 10 rephrasings, tone of voice check
Features of Semrush Business
All of the features described above are available to our Business subscription clients, as well as the following:
Choose how you want to acquire Semrush data with API access. Extract the data that matters to you and incorporate it into any user interface, application, widget, or dashboard.
Product Listing Ads Research – Use Semrush PLA data to improve your Google Shopping campaigns.
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) tests in Site Audit — AMP is a terrific method to create a mobile-friendly experience, and our Site Audit will confirm you’ve done it correctly.
- Projects: You can add up to 40 projects
- Position Tracking: 5,000 keywords, Share of Voice metric
- Site Audit: 1,000,000 pages per month
- Social Media profiles: track 300, post to 50
- Schedule PDF Reports: 50
- On-Page SEO Checker: recommendations for 2,000 keyword units per month
- Domain & Keyword Analytics: 50,000 results per report, 10,000 reports per day
- Marketing Calendar: unlimited number of calendars, sharing with read-only mode, sharing a link to a person without a Semrush account
- SEO Writing Assistant: 10 plagiarism checks (10 rephrasings)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my subscription anytime?
Yes, you can cancel, downgrade, or upgrade your subscription at any time. You’ll get a full refund if you cancel or downgrade your subscription during the first seven days.
What is Semrush’s refund policy?
All programs come with a 7-day money-back guarantee. If you submit your request through the Semrush contact form within 7 days of signing up, they will refund your payment.
What payment methods do you accept?
Semrush accepts the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and UnionPay are all accepted credit cards. Transfer of data via wire (upon request). Checks or money orders are accepted (US only, upon request)
How Can I Avail Semrush Free Trial?
Can I use Semrush for free? Is Semrush free?
Yes. You can still use a number of tools with a free account, but you won’t be able to get all of the data or use additional tools. The maximum number of Analytics report requests per day is capped at ten (Pro users have access to 3,000 searches, Guru — 5,000 searches, and Business — 10,000). You can only create and manage one Project and track ten keywords in Position Tracking as a free user.
Which Semrush Plan is good for Small Agencies?
You can select between the Pro membership, which is the most basic, and the Guru subscription, which is the most popular among SMBs and expanding agencies. The number of tools offered as well as the number of limitations vary amongst the programs.
Should I give Semrush a try?
In a word, “yes,” Semrush is an excellent solution that may help you enhance your search ranks by providing you with the essential information you’ll need. As is the case with all of the goods that we evaluate, however, we strongly advise that you test out the application on your own before making a purchase. For a limited time only, a fully functional demo version of the program may be downloaded from this page.
How do I get Semrush Pro for free?
Semrush is offering 7-day free trial on their pro and Guru plan
Is there a free alternative to Semrush?
The Google Keyword Planner is among the most useful free alternatives to Semrush. You may search for terms related to a certain product, domain, or service by using the tool. In addition, you may utilise the tool to generate ideas for your search engine optimization efforts. You may even obtain statistics from the past, such as the average number of searches conducted each month, and carry out competition studies. In addition, the tool provides a prognosis of the performance of keywords based on the projected clicks.
How much is Semrush per month?
At this time, Semrush offers three different types of basic monthly memberships, with costs beginning as follows: Pro – $119.95. Guru – $229.95. Business – $449.95.
Is Semrush worth the money?
The money spent on SEMrush is absolutely justified. It is not inexpensive, since their most basic plan is $99 per month; but, if you have a monetized website and you actively use the service, I have no doubt that you would be able to make far more than $1,200 from it after utilising it for a period of one year.
Which Semrush plan is best?
If you are a freelancer, blogger, or in-house marketer with a low budget, then the Semrush Pro plan will most likely be the best option for you to consider. If you are a professional SEO consultant or an agency with a large number of clients, then the Semrush Guru plan will be the most appropriate choice for your business.
Is Semrush a Russian company?
It was distributed by the company Semrush Inc., which has its headquarters in Boston and was established by Oleg Shchegolev and Dmitri Melnikov. As of the year 2020, the organisation has a total of 980 workers who are distributed between its locations in Russia, Boston, Philadelphia, the Czech Republic, and Cyprus.
Whats better Moz or Semrush?
The link intersect tool provided by Moz is marginally superior to the one provided by Semrush due to the fact that it permits you to compare the backlinks of your website with those of five other websites, whilst Semrush restricts the comparison to just four other websites. The ‘backlink gap’ function offered by Semrush.