Content writers and marketers are starting to use AI writing software and content generators more and more. Some options, like Jasper and Rytr, make it easy to see why the industry is growing so quickly.
Both tools make it easy to write both short and long pieces. This is made possible by OpenAI’s GPT-3, which is the most advanced natural language model ever made.
When you use either tool to make your first AI content generation, it feels like a miracle. It’s pretty cool to just sit back and watch content appear on the page.
Read on to learn more about Jasper vs. Rytr use cases, features, pricing, and user reviews.
What is AI writing tools?
Natural language processing and GPT-3 in particular have opened up a whole new world of tools that make the lives of writers, authors, journalists, content creators, and search engine optimization (SEO) specialists much easier.
AI writing tools are a new kind of technology that can write in any genre and from any point of view.
There are quite a few. These are the big 5:
- Copy AI
- and Rytr
Jasper is one of the best tools for making long-form content because it has a lot of features and functions. The AI creates high-quality, SEO-friendly content instantly, and it can be used for almost anything, from the “explain it to a child” setting to real estate listings and answers on Quora.
I mean it when I say “almost endless.” Most copy generators don’t have as many copy options as Jasper. So, Jasper is a great choice if you want something that can do many things.
Quick Overview Of Jasper
Usability: Jasper has an easy-to-use interface that doesn’t require you to know how to code to use. (UI and UX that work well are always good for SEO.)
Content Templates: Jasper has more than 30 templates to choose from, so it’s easy to get ideas for long-form content. There are templates for writing about products, emails, blog posts, stories, social media, Google Ads, and a lot more.
Languages: Jasper can translate content into up to 25 different languages.
Quality of Support: For customer support, Jasper has a Help Center and a direct email line. Customers who buy the more expensive package get their questions answered first.
Boss Mode, Jasper’s feature for long-form content, is its best feature. It is, as it sounds, a free-form text editor that lets you generate paragraphs of content and put together a full blog post by clicking one or two buttons.
It’s a good way to handle long blog posts. But the results aren’t perfect, as is the case with most AI writing tools. I searched for “emerging marketing trends” and got a result with the year 2018 in it (not exactly emerging).
But I have yet to see a content generator always make perfect content. Human help is always needed to use AI in a responsible way!
It’s true that Jasper can speed up the writing process, but the more the user relies on the AI’s ability to write from scratch, the more likely it is that the text it creates will have statements that might not be 100% true.
- 30+ use cases
- 25+ languages
- You can add personality to your content by choosing from 18 or more tones, such as convincing, amazed, inspirational, etc.
- API available
- “Boss Mode,” which is a long-form writing assistant, and has more than 30 short-form templates.
- You can use “recipes” from the community to make more AI-made content.
- Integrations with Surfer SEO to make sure content is better optimized and Grammarly to make sure writing is perfect
Marketers use Jasper at companies like
Google, IBM, Airbnb, Keller Williams, HarperCollins
- Starter: $29 per month gets you 20k words and access to all 50 copywriting skills.
- Boss Mode starts at $59/month for 50k words per month, with access to all 50 skills, long-form copy, SEO mode, Grammarly integration, plagiarism check, and more.
Jasper is one of the best AIs for writing content. It’s a great choice if you want an open-source persistence and object/relational mapping framework that is light, enterprise-grade, and business-ready.
It’s also clear that it wants to be the only platform you need because it adds new integrations every day. Still, since the price is higher, it’s likely best for medium and large businesses.
Rytr is also a “jack of all trades” when it comes to writing copy, but it focuses on short-form content more than Jasper does.
It uses AI to make a unique copy for business pitches, brand name calls to action, email, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn ads, product descriptions, meta descriptions, and more.
It’s a simple tool that makes a unique copy in a matter of seconds. Let’s do a quick Rytr overview:
Usability: Rytr is easy to use and understand because it is well organized and has a simple user interface.
Content templates: Rytr has more than 30 use cases, and each type has a variety of skills. For example, their landing page option includes copy for headers and sections within each header. It pretty much writes your landing page for you.
Supported Languages: 30+, so you can reach all of your potential clients, in 20+ tones of voice
Quality of Support: Rytr works hard to give good customer support. It has resources, FAQs, guides, live chat, and a private community. Also, their unlimited plan gives you options for email and chat which are more important.
- 30 or more use cases, 30 or more languages, and 20 or more tones to give your content more personality
- API available
- You can choose “Reword” or “Shorten” for the text you already have that needs to be cleaned up.
- Built-in check for plagiarism
- AI is used to give you the “Continue Listening” option to add to your content.
- Check your writing’s readability score to see how readers might like it.
- Uses scientific copywriting formulas like AIDA and PAS to produce work of the highest quality that needs little to no editing.
- Honed content outputs mean that the text is pretty reliable.
- Convenient Chrome Extension
- A free plan that gives a lot (and affordable plans overall)
Companies using Rytr:
Adidas, Ikea, Pfizer, Ford, Payoneer, and PWC
- Free: $0/mo, generate 5,000 characters per month, all use cases are available, and there’s a plagiarism checker.
- Saver: $9 a month and get 50,000 characters, plus you can make your own use cases.
- Unlimited: For $29 a month, you can make as many characters as you want and you’ll have your own account manager.
Rytr is a good tool that’s young in this space. Their AI content outputs are generally error-free, and their price point is one of the best on this list.
For that reason alone it’s worth a spin. I think it’s one of the best tools for journalists and other long-form writers who aren’t necessarily as concerned with search engine optimization suggestions.
How to Choose the Best AI Tool for Writing
AI content can be used as a starting point for making digital content or as bulk content for a business. Even so, most marketers won’t like the quality of the AI content for their blog, so there is usually some human intervention before it is published.
Which is the best tool? The answer to that question depended on what you liked and what you needed. Before choosing a content tool that uses AI, think about the following:
- Which groups will use it? Marketing? Tech? Design?
- What kind of content does the team make most often? Blog posts, captions for social media, or FAQs about a product?
- What kind of content problems do you see on your teams right now? Is the content good? Speed of production? Need some ideas?
- What do you want the content to do? SEO, more effective ads, and more ideas for blog posts?
Which one you choose really depends on how much money you have and what you need. How should I figure it out? Use them!
Conclusion: Who wins the match between Jasper and Rytr?
Both Jasper and Rytr are great programs for writing AI. Both have a lot of ways to use them, options for languages, great customer service, and great AI content. How to decide?
Choose Rytr: if you’re a blogger on a tight budget or a small business that wants great copy without spending hundreds of dollars a year.
Choose Jasper: if you want a more advanced tool and have more money.
No matter what you choose, you should know that AI writing tools can make scary-good content, but you’ll get the most out of them if you spend time perfecting your inputs and making some edits.
Jasper AI vs Rytr: Frequently Asked Questions
How many languages does Rytr’s product work with?
English, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Who owns Jarvis AI?
Dave Rogenmoser is the CEO of Jarvis AI.
Does Rytr provide API?
No, Rytr doesn’t offer API.
What is Jarvis.ai?
Copywriters, marketers, and business owners can use Jarvis to get past writer’s block and create high-converting copy quickly. Jarvis, artificial intelligence, can create Facebook advertisements, marketing emails, website copy, content, and much more.
Is Jarvis AI worth it?
It was better than other AI writing programs. Copywriters and conversion experts have taught this AI to expect better results from it.
What is Rytr.me?
Rytr is a writing helper that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help you write content on its own. Rytr can make you an original, interesting copy in seconds for a fraction of the cost. It can do this for everything from emails and blogs to ads and social media.